We, Cignella SRL, process personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected (to improve overall experience). We may share personal data that you submit to us to our third-party service providers working on our behalf in accordance with our data protection obligations.
Our contact details are as follows:
T: +44 (0)203 745 6147
Address: Sede Legale, Studio Benini, Via Dela Mantellate, 8, 50129 Firenze
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Under the data protection legislation you have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection legislation
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- The requirements of our business and the services provided
- Any statutory or legal obligations
- The purposes for which we originally collected the personal data
- The lawful grounds on which we based our processing
- The types of personal data we have collected
- The amount and categories of your personal data
- Whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- A right to be informed as to what personal data we are processing
- A right of access to your personal data
- A right to rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data
- A right to erasure of your personal data
- A right to restrict processing
- A right to data portability
- A right to object to the processing of personal data
- A right to object to automated decision making, including profiling
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact Beth at email@example.com
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns