We all love to treat ourselves on holiday and our great flash sale means that if you book by 19th July, for a stay in September or October you receive €100 discount meaning you will have more cash to spend when you are away.
We thought it would be fun to put together some great ideas for what you can spend those extra euros on!
- Holidays are for relaxing and a visit to a thermal spa is a “must”. Enjoy a rejuvenating beauty treatment or push the boat out and book a couples massage – you deserve it!
- When it comes to fine dining, there are amazing Michelin star restaurants close to Cignella. Blow the budget at 3* Michelin Enoteca Pinchiorri in Florence, or 1 * Michelin Il Pievano in Chianti just over an hour away. Savour dishes by the best chefs accompanied by world class wine with your E100 gift from us.
- How about a Segway ride through the streets of Florence? Easier than walking and far more unique, you will also learn about this amazing city by the audio guide. First timers don’t need to worry as they give you a lesson on how to balance on this fun 2 wheeler! http://bit.ly/2rU4bzx
- If you love vintage vehicles then maybe a tour around the Tuscan countryside in a classic car or old fashioned Vespa is the perfect treat. For a real “back in time” experience you can also hire a classic wicker basket and even an original Vespa helmet! http://bit.ly/2sUTZeH
- For romantic souls who enjoy an evening of delicious cuisine in the comfort of their own villa, Cignella can arrange a personal dining experience. Discuss your preferences with our chef and at a time to suit you, an exquisite meal will be served using only the best and freshest local produce.
Other tempting treats to spend your extra euros on include horse riding and cooking classes or maybe designer leather goods and antiques from the shops on Via Maggio in Florence.
We hope you like our suggestions! This amazing offer is valid for bookings made until 19th July so don’t miss you the chance to make great savings on your trip to Tuscany. If you would like to make any tour bookings before you go, just let us know as we are always here to help and make sure your holiday is as perfect as can be!
See you soon